Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White Jet Analysis
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Location > Pentagon
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
BoneZ
delete

edit by rb Jan 30, 2008:

It appears "BoneZ" became a bit disgruntled with the fact we removed him from mod status and chose to delete his work in this thread on Jan 29, 2008. (Click here for more information)

BoneZ research in this thread focused on -- and primarily established -- identification of the "White Plane" as an E-4B.

It is pretty well known now type of aircraft. So it isnt much of a loss.

The most important work in this thread has been done, and is being done, by "pinnacle" and others. This thread still retains its value regardless of BoneZ attempts at spite.

We apologize for any confusion and we are thankful BoneZ did not delete other members posts as he has done in other circumstance(s).
rob balsamo
cheers.gif thumbsup.gif

Switching the link on the pilotsfor911truth pentagon page now...
JackD
boneZ -- very good summary of the White Plane analysis.

funny how no one in the press is talking about this massive plane which was pver the capitol that day...
hmmm...
Robyn623
This is a very interesting subject that I would love to read more about. Those planes look so weird that they almost look fake. (I don't think they are fake, they just look it.)
BoneZ
QUOTE (JackD @ Nov 20 2006, 02:14 AM)
boneZ -- very good summary of the White Plane analysis.

funny how no one in the press is talking about this massive plane which was pver the capitol that day...
hmmm...

Welcome Jack, bout time you made it here. biggrin.gif
georgie101
QUOTE (JackD @ Nov 20 2006, 02:14 AM)
hmmm...

it is strange, by the time this plane flew by the pentagon, surley nearly all other aircraft would have been grounded.
and it wasn't shot down, so obvoiusly it posed no threat, so i'm assuming the people in charge knew what and why the plane was there.

it's another piece they have tried to brush under the carpet.
pinnacle
I have a letter from the US Air Force stating that they have "no knowledge" of the
White Jet that flew over Washington in restricted airspace between 9:30 and 10:00
am on September 11, 2001.
Several months ago I filed a FOIA request with the FAA for data on this aircraft
based on my communications with eyewitnesses who saw and photographed this plane as the White House was being evacuated, and recordings from NBC news describing this plane on the air.
My FOIA is still stalled due to a subpoena for all 9/11 records for a court case.
I also have a pending request to Discovery Channel for details about the video of an E-4B supposedly shot on 9/11 near the Pentagon.
The Vigilant Guardian exercise involved three E-4Bs but all were supposedly in airspace over Nebraska since they are designed to stay far from target areas and at high altitude for safety.
Interestingly there was a report of a White Jet over Kansas later that day after all planes had been grounded which could have been this plane.
It makes no sense to put an E-4B low and slow over the
White House and Pentagon when it's whole purpose is take control after the
ground based command centers have been destroyed.
Why risk being a big white target for a hijacked airliner to crash into and take out 300 million dollars worth of electronics gear?
In the 35mm film image it appears to have front flaps extended for extra slow flying. The video also appears to be quite slow for a plane of this size over a populated area.
This plane was up to something that has been kept secret for five years.
Since there is plenty of documentary evidence for this plane, I think it's
presence and the subsequent cover-up should be a major focus of all 9/11 investigations.
Robyn623
Welcome, pinnacle! Interesting post. I find it strange that they claim to have no knowledge of this plane that was in restricted air space!
georgie101
thanks for shedding some light pinnacle.
i can't believe they are saying have no knowledge of this plane.
BoneZ
Welcome pinnacle, glad you made it! biggrin.gif
behind
Yes. This white plane is mysterious.

But I just notice this witness:

Vaughn said "I was scanning the air" as he was sitting in his car.

"There wasn't anything in the air, except for one airplane, and it looked like it was loitering over Georgetown, in a high, left-hand bank," he said. "That may have been the plane. I have never seen one on that (flight) pattern."

Georgetown is a sector of the District of Columbia jammed with shops and restaurants - it is one of the city's most vital tourist draws. Commercial aircraft that are either approaching or departing from nearby Ronald Reagan National Airport do not fly over Georgetown, and rather trace their flight route over the nearby Potomac River, which separates the district from South Arlington, Virginia, location of the Pentagon.

A few minutes later, Vaughn witnessed the craft's impact.

archives.cnn.com

As I understand his words... then the plane was "banked to the left"

The white plane is banked to the left.

(but maybe I am misunderstanding his words)
JackD
The E4B, as BoneZ and WaterDancer and others point out, carries the nuclear missile launch codes.

Among other things.

The purpose of this plane is unknown. Was it playing in the war games? Was it coincidence (!) ?

Was it a symbolic demonstration to the 'white house' that "we have the launch codes, do what we say to launch the 'clash of civilizations' -- or we will proceed."

(see Webster Tarpley -- and consider why Bush had to race to Offutt AFB, where these E4B, and the strategic command, is located)

Jack
pinnacle
If the E-4B was "innocently" in restricted airspace during a terrorist attack than why has it been covered up for five years?
JackD
Rardon of Indiana found the MISSING PIECE to the 9/11 White Jet Timeline PUZZLE. He sent a CNN video exposing the WHITE JET PRESENCE over the White House environs. Previously the WHITE JET was seen and/or caught on video in the other 9/11 locations, but not Washington, D.C., orchestrating the most heinous mass murder in American History. The online transcripts for that CNN broadcast are found at

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/bn.01.html

Advance the 01 in the url to get later transcripts.

About 10 minutes ago, there was a white jet circling overhead. Now, you generally don't see planes in the area over the White House. That is restricted air space. No reason to believe that this jet was there for any nefarious purposes, but the Secret Service was very concerned, pointing up at the jet in the sky. It is out of sight now, best we can tell. They've evacuated the entire White House staff and the old executive office, as well as some townhouses that are government offices.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/bn.06.html

KATE SNOW, CNN CONGRESSIONAL CORRESPONDENT:

About a half hour ago, the Capitol building itself was evacuated. It was a little bit chaotic. Everyone was running out of the building. People ran a couple of blocks away. Now have been pushed back by security. We're within two blocks of the Capitol. I did see a plane, about a half hour ago, circling over the Capitol. Now whether that may have been a Air Force plane, it's unclear. But that seemed to be the reason, according to security guards that I talked with, towards the evacuation of the Capitol.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/bn.05.html

This screen capture from a CNN video caught the White Jet in the Pentagon airspace violating the national shutdown of aircraft at 9:25:

see photo at
http://home.att.net/~carlson.jon/Pentagonhelicopter.htm

OTHER WHITE JET WITNESS REPORTS:

1) Brian Kennedy, press secretary for a congressman, and others also see a
second plane. [Sacramento Bee, 9/15/01]
http://www.sacbee.com/static/archive/news/...ks/0915_01.html

2) Meseidy Rodriguez confirms "it was a mid size plane". His brother inlaw
also saw a jetliner flying low over the tree tops near Seminary Rd. in
Springfield, VA. and soon afterwards a military plane was seen flying right
behind it.
http://mfile.akamai.com/920/rm/thepost.dow...n/091101-5s.ram

3) Kelly Knowles says that seconds after seeing Flight 77 pass, she sees a
"second plane that seemed to be chasing the first [pass] over at a slightly
different angle."
[Daily Press, 9/15/01]
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timelin...ress091501.html

4) Keith Wheelhouse says the second plane was a C-130, two others aren't
certain. [Daily Press, 9/15/01] Wheelhouse "believes IT FLEW DIRECTLY ABOVE THE AMERICAN AIRLINES (AS AT THE NORTH TOWER!), as if to prevent two planes from appearing on radar while at the same time guiding the jet toward the Pentagon." As Flight 77 descends toward the Pentagon, the second plane veers off west. [Daily
Press, 9/14/01]
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timelin...ress091401.html
[NOTE: WHEELHOUSE JUST MAY BE FULL OF **(#] I DEFER TO MERC AND RUSSEL.

5) USA Today reporter Vin Narayanan, who saw the Pentagon explosion, says,
"I hopped out of my car after the jet exploded, nearly oblivious to a second
jet hovering in the skies."
[USA Today, 9/17/01]
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/0...irst-person.htm

6) USA Today Editor Joel Sucherman sees a second plane. [eWeek, 9/13/01].
Within a minute another plane started veering up and to the side. At that
point it wasn't clear if that plane was trying to manouver out of the air
space or if that plane was coming round for another hit. (Audio)
http://play.rbn.com/?url=usat/usat/g2deman...1sucherman.ra&v

7) An unnamed worker at Arlington national cemetery "said a mysterious
second plane was circling the area when the first one attacked the
Pentagon."
[Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 12/20/01]
http://www.s-t.com/daily/12-01/12-20-01/a02wn018.htm
behind
So, you have just been looking at the witness too !!!

What a coincidedence biggrin.gif

Well... it is a small world.
BoneZ
QUOTE (JackD @ Dec 12 2006, 11:10 PM)
Was it playing in the war games? Was it coincidence (!) ?

According to the following document, 3 of the 4 E-4B's were playing in the wargames:

Page 166 in the following link explains about a drill being operated on 9/11 called Global Guardian and how the E-4B's were used in those drills:

http://www.house.gov/mckinney/20050722transcript.pdf
pinnacle
I sent a copy of the letter from the US air force that denies the existence of the
white plane over the White House at 9:42 am to CNN just to see if they
have any journalistic curiousity about why the air force would be unaware of
a plane that was described on the air by their own reporters and caused the Secret Service to evacuate the Capitol of the United States.
That fact alone ought to be headline news.
I don't expect them to respond.
They have certainly avoided the issue for the past five years.
BoneZ
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Dec 15 2006, 12:45 AM)
I sent a copy of the letter from the US air force that denies the existence of the
white plane over the White House at 9:42 am to CNN just to see if they
have any journalistic curiousity about why the air force would be unaware of
a plane that was described on the air by their own reporters and caused the Secret Service to evacuate the Capitol of the United States.
That fact alone ought to be headline news.
I don't expect them to respond.
They have certainly avoided the issue for the past five years.

Excellent! thumbsup.gif
JackD
spanish broadcast of white plane and white house

apparently the "white plane" was clearly visible from White House. So what was the purpose of the white plane? friend, or foe? a message?

(identified as c-130, or stealth, in the above youtube link -- i'm with BoneZ -- it was a special E4B 747...)
pinnacle
Check out the new Doubletree videos that show an "object" circling the Pentagon at
9:23 am.
This is hard to make out but appears to be a white plane making a right banking turn.
There is a flash of white as the sun hits the wing then we see the shadowed underside
as it flies back across frame.
The White Plane leaves, then Flight 77 hits at 9:38 am, than CNN, BBC, and Telemundo video shows the white plane is over the White House at 9:43 am. and then the ABC video shows the white plane again near the Pentagon at 9:50 am.
Lots of hard evidence and no "journalists" asking a single question.
BoneZ
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Dec 20 2006, 07:33 PM)
Check out the new Doubletree videos that show an "object" circling the Pentagon at
9:23 am.
This is hard to make out but appears to be a white plane making a right banking turn.
There is a flash of white as the sun hits the wing then we see the shadowed underside
as it flies back across frame.
The White Plane leaves, then Flight 77 hits at 9:38 am, than CNN, BBC, and Telemundo video shows the white plane is over the White House at 9:43 am. and then the ABC video shows the white plane again near the Pentagon at 9:50 am.
Lots of hard evidence and no "journalists" asking a single question.

Maybe the E-4B was the command and control aircraft that commanded/controlled whatever hit the pentagon? Seems logical. dunno.gif
rob balsamo
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Dec 20 2006, 02:33 PM)
The White Plane leaves, then Flight 77 hits at 9:38 am,

"Flight 77" is never positively identified either on radar, FDR, eyewitnesses or parts that it impacted the pentagon. So im not sure why people keep saying "Flight 77 impacted the pentagon".

Until it is positively identified as American Airlines Flight 77, all we know is that there was an unidentified aircraft in the area and conflicts within the govt story as to whether or not it hit the pentagon.
BoneZ
QUOTE (johndoeX @ Dec 20 2006, 11:36 PM)
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Dec 20 2006, 02:33 PM)

The White Plane leaves, then Flight 77 hits at 9:38 am,

"Flight 77" is never positively identified either on radar, FDR, eyewitnesses or parts that it impacted the pentagon. So im not sure why people keep saying "Flight 77 impacted the pentagon".

I believe pinnacle is just quoting the official story as to what time FL.77 allegedly hit the pentagon.
rob balsamo
yeah. i know.. im just giving him a hard time.. dont mind me.. wink.gif

cheers.gif
BoneZ
QUOTE (johndoeX @ Dec 21 2006, 11:19 PM)
yeah. i know.. im just giving him a hard time.. dont mind me.. wink.gif

cheers.gif

Alrighty then! laugh.gif cheers.gif
pinnacle
I am not an expert on the "missile" theory so I just
use the official version of "flight 77", whatever it actually was,
hitting the Pentagon. The thing that interests me are the bizarre manuvers of the white plane all over the scene of the crime for an extended period of time that has escaped most investigators entirely despite a great deal of evidence and witnesses.
For all we know this plane could have been in New York during the WTC strike and flown to Washington in about a half hour at full speed of 600 mph. It apparently
approached along the same southern route as the "phantom flight 11" which triggered the Langley fighter scramble.
Also the F-16 pilots heard a radio call at 9:33 warning "all aircraft" to stay 30 miles from Washington or be shot down. Nobody has identified who made that call.
Could it have been made by the "white plane" itself? They had enough radio gear to run a nuclear war from the air.
It could have fired a missile, it could have remote controlled an actual airliner, it, could have relayed all the cell phone calls and projected fake radar targets, it could do almost anything with a crew of 114 electronics experts on board
and 260 million bucks in advanced radar and radio equipment.
Interestingly Rumsfeld flew the E-4B when he went to Iraq but Gates apparently
only gets to use a C-17. At least I did not see an E-4B in the news coverage of
Gates in Iraq today.
BoneZ
All very interesting pinnacle! So many questions and not enough answers. :ph43r:
pinnacle
In Air Force publications before 9/11 the E-4B was often held up as a model of "24 hour worldwide government communications in time of war", It has enough electrical generating capacity to power a small city of 15,000 people.
It has satellite dishes for instant communication anywhere on earth.
It has a five mile long wire antenna that deploys out the tail for communicating with submerged nuclear submarines.
A plane with these amazing capabilities surely could have told NORAD and the National Military Command Center where to direct those fighters from Langley that were heading for Baltimore as it flew over Washington D.C. if it was interested in actually defending Washington.
Yet according to the 9/11 Commission nobody in the White House or the Pentagon had any knowledge that an E-4B was anywhere near Washington during this "crisis", and instead sent a propellor driven C-130 to chase a jet airliner
when the E-4B was already in the area and could fly faster than the 757.
Presumably the E-4B has some kind of defensive missiles that it might have used to shoot down Flight 77 so the fact that it did nothing only adds to the perfectly reasonable speculation that it was facilitating the attack and not trying top prevent it.
UnderTow
Quoted for Effect:

Yet according to the 9/11 Commission nobody in the White House or the Pentagon had any knowledge that an E-4B was anywhere near Washington during this "crisis", and instead sent a propellor driven C-130 to chase a jet airliner when the E-4B was already in the area and could fly faster than the 757.
BoneZ
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Dec 22 2006, 06:44 PM)
In Air Force publications before 9/11 the E-4B was often held up as a model of "24 hour worldwide government communications in time of war", It has enough electrical generating capacity to power a small city of 15,000 people.
It has satellite dishes for instant communication anywhere on earth.
It has a five mile long wire antenna that deploys out the tail for communicating with submerged nuclear submarines.
A plane with these amazing capabilities surely could have told NORAD and the National Military Command Center where to direct those fighters from Langley that were heading for Baltimore as it flew over Washington D.C. if it was interested in actually defending Washington.
Yet according to the 9/11 Commission nobody in the White House or the Pentagon had any knowledge that an E-4B was anywhere near Washington during this "crisis", and instead sent a propellor driven C-130 to chase a jet airliner
when the E-4B was already in the area and could fly faster than the 757.
Presumably the E-4B has some kind of defensive missiles that it might have used to shoot down Flight 77 so the fact that it did nothing only adds to the perfectly reasonable speculation that it was facilitating the attack and not trying top prevent it.

Very good information pinnacle. I am very pleased that you are a member here and sharing this info with us. thumbsup.gif cheers.gif
rob balsamo
Welcome to all our guests from ....

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100955

And yes.. its an E4B, not Air Force One (gee.. you would think a Military photo forum would know how to visually ID an aircraft...lol)

Cheers!
behind
And as Bonez point out in his first post in the thread the planes were involved in wargames 9/11.
"Because of Global Guardian, three special military command aircraft with sophisticated communications equipment, based at Offutt, are up in the air the morning of 9/11. These E-4B National Airborne Operations Center planes—nicknamed “Doomsday” planes during the Cold War—are intended to control nuclear forces from the air in times of crisis. They are capable of acting as alternative command posts for top government officials from where they can direct US forces, execute war orders and coordinate the actions of civil authorities in times of national emergency. The Federal Advisory Committee (whose chairman is retired Lt. Gen. Brent Scowcroft) is aboard one of these Doomsday planes, being brought to Offutt to observe the exercise.
Just as at Barksdale media accounts indicate Global Guardian was cancelled at Offutt shortly after the second WTC tower was hit (at 9 03) with staff swiching to "real world mode" (Department of Defense, 1/9/02)

However, even after Global Guardian was called off, all three E-4Bs remained airborne. (Omaha World-Herald 2/27/02)"
(Page 166-167)

www.house.gov/mckinney/20050722transcript.pdf
Freedomlover911
QUOTE (behind @ Dec 9 2006, 12:06 PM)

Also mentioned in this link is that 33 uniformed sailors and 9 civilian Navy contractors were killed in the attack. I was watching one of the many 911 documentaries a couple of weeks ago when I heard something that is rarely mentioned. The person being interviewed (I think it was the BYU physics prof from "Scholars for 911 Truth") said that on Monday September 10th, Rumsfeld was in front of Congressional members to inform them that 2.3 TRILLION dollars had come up "missing" from the Pentagon. The BYU prof also said that it was Naval intelligence going after the missing loot and that these dead sailors burned up with all of their evidence when the west wing was "torpedoed".

Yet another facet and motive methinks. I surmise that the Pentagon WAS NOT an original target for the evildoers, but "killing two birds with one stone" may have been the order of the day. Everyone in the world knows that it would have been impossible for anything other than a military "friendly" that could have approached the Pentagon. The airliner story doesn't wash no matter how you slice it.

Soooo, where's the missing dough? Another link to CNNs archives shows a list of the victims which includes accountants, analyists, information systems techs, and a host of other job descriptions that seem to collude with a group of investigators. See: http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.cen...on.victims.html

THIS is an investigation I would like to see proceed. Follow the money, right?

One of the many links I found about this story:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/620276/posts

CBS first reported the story, but has removed all mention of it from their archives.
BoneZ
QUOTE (johndoeX @ Dec 28 2006, 12:09 AM)
Welcome to all our guests from ....

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100955

And yes.. its an E4B, not Air Force One (gee.. you would think a Military photo forum would know how to visually ID an aircraft...lol)

Cheers!

It's amazing that that thread was closed without further discussion.... nonono.gif
behind

Yes. It is amazing.
UnderTow
Can't go stalling the GWOT now..

And I was actually thinking about posting a simple message there as well.
jo56
Some more informative links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_E-4

Quote:

"Recent Developments

In January 2006 Donald Rumsfeld announced that the entire E-4B fleet will be retired starting in 2009. One aircraft will be eliminated from inventory each year, with the last aircraft to be retired in 2012. They may be replaced by two Boeing C-32's upgraded to provide broadcasting capabilities for the president in the event of nuclear war or a national emergency."

E-4B Advanced Airborne Command Post

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/e4b/

E-4B "Doomsday" Planes:

http://www.piedmontcommunities.us/servlet/...082442707849122

http://www.piedmontcommunities.us/servlet/...082424089681429

http://www.piedmontcommunities.us/servlet/...082232802594144

Aviation Enthusiasts:

http://aeroweb.brooklyn.cuny.edu/specs/boeing/e-4b.htm

E-4 mission is identified as NEACP (National Emergency Airborne Command Post):

http://www.tonyrogers.com/weapons/e4b_neacp.htm

Fact Sheet:

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet_media.asp?fsID=99
BoneZ
Great stuff jo! cheers.gif
jo56
thumbsup.gif
pinnacle
I find it very interesting that the topic of the "white jet" has now gotten nearly three thousand
views, many more than most other topics.
Are we onto something here?
Are people in Washington reading about this?
Will the FAA ever resume processing of my FOIA request for the records on this aircraft?
BoneZ
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 2 2007, 05:11 PM)
I find it very interesting that the topic of the "white jet" has now gotten nearly three thousand

Very interesting! I never payed attention.

Asbolutely!

I'm sure they are.

Will the FAA ever resume processing of my FOIA request for the records on this aircraft?

I wouldn't hold my breath. biggrin.gif

cheers.gif
JackD
old loose change thread: transfer

see above thread for previous speculation on white-plane

WaterBender, BoneZ, Pinnacle, etc; thanks for keeping the heat on the "white plane" issue.

BoneZ/WaterBender etc visual analysis seems to strongly indicate that this white plane was a 747 E4B.

See also the paper at
journal of 9/11 studies
about a DIFFERENT white jet (with dark, blue? tail) seen by Dianne Sawyer and others in New York in between the time of 1st and 2nd impacts.

THe overall theme is the same at each 9/11 site: unidentified large aircraft, seen or mentioned by eyewitnesses and/or news accounts, but never followed up on.
://journalof911studies.com/Journal_4_Jet.pdf
pinnacle
The other "white jet" in New York could be a 757 with a blue tail and blue engine nacelles.
Has anyone compared it to pictures of Dick Cheney's 757 which has a similar color scheme?
Time for more FOIA requests to the FAA to find out who was flying in that area at 9:50 am on
9/11.
Pilot's for Truth should have a FOIA page devoted to these kind of targeted requests.
If the "drills" on 9/11 were inside US airspace there would have to be FAA knowledge of what was going on and what planes were part of the exercise.
NORAD defers to the FAA on all domestic flight operations so FAA would have to know which
E-4B was flying where in US airspace and which other aircraft were part of the drills.
Remember when they did Amalgam Virgo in June 2001 NORAD had to get special
clearances from the FAA to fly the target vehicles in US airspace.
All of these records should be obtained if possible to show the pattern of operation between FAA and NORAD.
Aldo Marquis CIT
QUOTE (BoneZ @ Jan 3 2007, 12:44 AM)
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 2 2007, 05:11 PM)

Very interesting! I never payed attention.

Asbolutely!

I'm sure they are.

I wouldn't hold my breath. biggrin.gif

cheers.gif

Trust me guys...the white jet topic is about to get REAL interesting real quick. Especially the white jet with the blue stripe. yes1.gif
BoneZ
QUOTE (Merc @ Jan 3 2007, 05:53 PM)
Trust me guys...the white jet topic is about to get REAL interesting real quick. Especially the white jet with the blue stripe. yes1.gif

Can't wait to see what you got for us Merc. biggrin.gif
pinnacle
I have been seeing more videos of New York and some show a white plane near the World Trade Center as Flight 175 crashed into it. It is to far to tell if it is an E-4B but it moves in parallel with the 767 and flies past the WTC as the smoke cloud is rising.
It is very odd that so many white aircraft were flying near the various attack events that day.
It is also strange that the 9/11 Commission makes no mention of these white aircraft or interviewed their crews.
BoneZ
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 4 2007, 07:45 PM)
I have been seeing more videos of New York and some show a white plane near the World Trade Center as Flight 175 crashed into it. It is to far to tell if it is an E-4B but it moves in parallel with the 767 and flies past the WTC as the smoke cloud is rising.
It is very odd that so many white aircraft were flying near the various attack events that day.
It is also strange that the 9/11 Commission makes no mention of these white aircraft or interviewed their crews.

The white jet at the WTC that flew by as FL175 hit, definitely was not an E-4B. That jet was a different color and markings.
jo56
QUOTE (BoneZ @ Jan 4 2007, 03:43 PM)
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 4 2007, 07:45 PM)
I have been seeing more videos of New York  and  some  show a white plane near the World Trade Center as Flight 175 crashed into it. It is to far to tell if it is an E-4B but  it moves in parallel with the 767 and flies past the WTC as the smoke cloud is rising.
It  is very odd that so many white aircraft were flying near the various attack events that day.
It is also strange that the 9/11 Commission makes no mention of these white  aircraft or  interviewed their crews.

The white jet at the WTC that flew by as FL175 hit, definitely was not an E-4B. That jet was a different color and markings.

Then was it the retrofitted Skywarrior? These planes apparently were retrofitted secretly for some purpose right before 911. Where were they used? to crash into the buildings?

Are you thinking the other white plane was Cheney's plane commandeering the attack?
pinnacle
There seem to be more than one white plane in various videos. One flies by at about 8:50 am
and another is seen at 9:05 am . It is hard to make out much detail other than a white object
from these images except for the twin engine plane with the dark tail.
None of the investigations make any references to these aircraft or provide any radar data showing exactly where they were and what sort of manuvers they might have been performing at this critical time. The omission of this kind of information is what raises so many suspicions and the refusal of government agencies to answer any questions about this only makes it
more aggravating.
These may all be perfectly innocent aircraft but if that is so why can we get no information about them when they are documented on video and time stamped transcripts?
It is ridiculous for people to label as "conspiracy theorists" anyone who asks questions about
documented facts like this. Asking questions about the evidence is supposedly what this country is all about.
It is startling to compare the 18,000 page Warren Commission Report and supporting 26 volumes of evidence and hundreds of photographs which re-enacted many aspects of the Kennedy assassination and still left many unanswered questions with the paltry 567 page 9/11 Commission Report which excluded almost every significant issue of the case from even being considered and never examined any images of the events at all.
Aldo Marquis CIT
QUOTE (BoneZ @ Jan 3 2007, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (Merc @ Jan 3 2007, 05:53 PM)
Trust me guys...the white jet topic is about to get REAL interesting real quick. Especially the white jet with the blue stripe.  yes1.gif

Can't wait to see what you got for us Merc. biggrin.gif

You're going to love one particular witness, Bonez.

But it has only 2 engines, not 4.

Do you have the full clip of the discovery channel?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.