Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pilots For Truth Welcomes John Lear!
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Lobby
rob balsamo
It is my pleasure and honor to welcome John Lear into the fold of our excellent team of aviation professionals exposing govt lies...

Qualifications and experience is as follows:

John Lear

Son of Bill Lear (Founder, creator of the Lear Jet Corporation)

More than 40 years of Flying

19,000+ TT

23 Type ratings

Flight experience includes 707, DC-8, 727, L10-11

Interview

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

Rob
waterdancer
welcome.gif salute.gif and a tip of the hat to JDX for the excellent networking!
Sanders
Welcome! salute.gif
p.w.rapp
Welcome to you, John Lear welcome.gif

As a student I have been interested for some time in alien roots of mankind and read some books (like William Bramley's Gods of Eden) and also came across reports about recovered UFO's and contacts with an alien race. I remember reading about your research and my first impression at that time was, that you seemed to be closer to real evidence than most of the UFO stories.

I personally decided years ago to close the UFO-book.

But I am anytime curious to know a good reason, why I should reopen that book.

Currently this is still way outside my box, to be honest:
Also kept from the public, is the fact that there is life similar to ours on most of the planets in our solar system, he declared. For instance, Mars has a population of 660 million (mostly underground) and Venus is actually "green and beautiful." Further, the sky is blue on both Mars and our Moon, Lear said.

Earth, he asserted, is a "farm for harvesting souls," and when people die their souls travel to the moon where they are processed by a huge machine (likely the miles-high "glass tower" spotted by Richard C. Hoagland in NASA photos) that erases their memory and eventually sends them back to Earth to be reincarnated.

*Always trying to keep an open mind*
Zap

[EDIT] ... and I'm of course very interested to hear about your findings as an aviation professional about how the 9/11 scam was pulled off.
LizzyTish
Welcome John...glad to have you with us. smile.gif
BoneZ
Welcome Mr. Lear. An honor to have you here. cheers.gif
Beached
Welcome aboard Mr. Lear! welcome.gif
rob balsamo
Interview is now uploaded and embedded in first post.

Cheers!
Rob
jo56
Thank you for joining us, John! smile.gif
behind
Ok. Great.

Good interview and interesting person.
Cary
Welcome to the forum John Lear. Great to see you here.
bill
Welcome Mr Lear

enjoyed the interview !!
democrazy
jdx next time you speak to him ask: Kerry Cassidy, hot or not?
rob balsamo
QUOTE (democrazy @ Mar 9 2007, 02:29 PM)
jdx next time you speak to him ask: Kerry Cassidy, hot or not?

You can ask him yourself... wink.gif

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...hp?showuser=744
Cary
Outstanding interview.

Rob, we're not "giving up our liberties/freedoms," they're being ripped away from us. The distinction is huge. That's why we're here.
painter
Outstanding! Welcome, Mr. Lear. Thank you for joining us! salute.gif welcome.gif
rob balsamo
QUOTE (Cary @ Mar 9 2007, 02:37 PM)
Outstanding interview.

Rob, we're not "giving up our liberties/freedoms," they're being ripped away from us. The distinction is huge. That's why we're here.

Very true... i stand corrected...

cheers.gif
grizz
welcome.gif varoom.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.