Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ua93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville, Pa
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Location > Shanksville, PA
Terrorcell
For a long time I've made the argument a thousand times over (especially with Mark Roberts) that UA93 couldn't have crashed in Shanksville, PA because everything regarding the crater and the explanations which caused it have been total fabrications.

The fdr data released claims the plane hit at a 39degree angle while all images are consistent with a 90degree angle.

All witness statements were that it was coming "straight down" which is totally consistent with the crater itself. CNN Eyewitness Accounts

I was going to post Susan McIlwain's interview here but it has been wiped from the net. "UA93" flew directly over her vehicle before "crashing". She states with absolute certainty that it was not a 757 commercial airliner and that it was much smaller. When it appears again I will edit this and add it.

The most horrifying aspect of this particular crash scene is how little debris is how little debris is visible."There's nothing there expect a hole in the ground." "The hole is 20-15 feet long and 10 feet wide" - Fox News

Jeff's Call To The FBI which they say "The Final Word" is that the following image was taken on 9/11.

The image which causes all the controversy:

The reason this image is so controversial is as you can see there is still debris scattered about the ground leading all the way back to the garage which confirms this pic was taken sometime during the afternoon of the 11th.

The general consensus is that the car used to measure this is either a firebird or camaro or similar sports car. Depending on year and model its length can be somewhere between 10-15' which means this crater is somewhere between 60-80' or 45-65' too small to be consistent with the size of a 757 slamming into the ground at a 90degree angle.

Capt. Frank Monaco:
“The gouge was 8 to 10 feet deep and 15 to 20 feet long, said Capt. Frank Monaco of the Pennsylvania State Police. “
(AP, 9/12/01 )
http://www.courier-journal.com/localnews/2...91201s69779.htm

FBI Special Agent Bill Crowley said the recorder was found at about 4:20 p.m. in the 8-foot-deep crater caused by the crash.
WPXI11 Pittsburgh

The plane left a crater 20 feet wide and 15 feet deep.
(Plain Dealer, 9/12/01)

Reporters said the crater was about 40 feet wide and more than 8 feet deep.
(Los Angeles Times, 9/12/01)

The impact of the crash left a crater estimated by authorities to be about 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide. [/b]
(Cox, 9/12/01)

[I]“Pittsburgh's WTAE-TV reporter Michelle Wright toured the crash scene and said that a crater of about 30 to 40 feet long, 15 to 20 feet wide and 18 feet deep was created by the crash.”
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/956371/detail.html

The crash impact left a crater estimated to be 10-feet deep and 20-feet wide. WPXI Pittsburgh

And while the above article mentioned "The site was still smoldering Wednesday afternoon and investigators said "hot spots" caused by jet fuel had flared up in the early morning hours.

EPA Officials went on to state there was absolutely no jet fuel contamination of the soil and water in the area.
rob balsamo
Compared to USAir Flight 427.

Due to rudder upset causing high speed vertical dive into terrain.

Simulation of event...

http://www.ntsb.gov/events/usair427/427_chase.rm (need real player)

Several animations of event..

http://www.ntsb.gov/events/usair427/images.htm
Edgar
Dug this up:
Susan McIlwain Interview
behind
And this

What is Susan really saying.
amazed!
I had not seen that interview before--thanks!

Yeah, the FBI guy tried to put words in her mouth.

And that an lowly field agent garden variety FBI agent would be in on the lie that early in the sequence of events shows how widespread the knowledge was.

If he already knew it was a Learjet, what the hell was he asking her about it for?
behind
Yes.

And what the interview also shows (imo) is how difficult it is for people if they do not support the official story.

That is, it is not an easy thing to do when people are saying something else than the official story.

Susan seems very upset and it looks to me it is very difficult for her.
Terrorcell
Complete Susan McElwain Interview
Sanders
She doesn't come off to me as a "planted" witness. Nor crazy. Interesting
rob balsamo
QUOTE (Terrorcell @ Jul 14 2007, 11:31 PM)

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
Terrorcell
QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jul 15 2007, 12:36 PM)
QUOTE (Terrorcell @ Jul 14 2007, 11:31 PM)

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

cheers.gif
georgie101
Had seen bits and pieces of this interview, but not the whole thing.
I think she is geniune.
SPreston
QUOTE (Terrorcell @ Jul 14 2007, 10:31 PM)

QUOTE (behind @ Jul 14 2007, 02:50 PM)
Yes.

And what the interview also shows (imo) is how difficult it is for people if they do not support the official story. 

That is, it is not an easy thing to do when people are saying something else than the official story.

Susan seems very upset and it looks to me it is very difficult for her.

QUOTE (georgie101 @ Jul 16 2007, 06:51 AM)
Had seen bits and pieces of this interview, but not the whole thing.
I think she is geniune.

Download the Google video player and then you can download this video and many other videos which the player automatically stores. It is nice being able to watch these videos offline in the comfort of your home and being able to copy them to dvd to share with family and friends. All patriotic Americans should store these videos and other information and photos so one day these traitors will be brought to justice.

It seems from Susan McElwain's description (ie: no wings, spoiler, seamless construction, no rivets) that she was describing a cruise missile. And it was flying into the official crash site from the opposite direction (EAST) than the official direction (WEST).

AGM-86C/D Conventional Air Launched Cruise Missile

BGM-109 Tomahawk

RQ-4 Global Hawk
JackD
very interesting.

The emerging data seems to point towards a strange story

a few of the better confirmed allegations (not facts!)

1) the Shanksville mine-pit crater was NOT made by 757 crash
2) a errant-flying 757 in US airlines livery was seen near the area of crash site
3) at least one other plane (unmarked, white) was seen overflying the site
4) US military and Wolfowitz claims it had F-16s following U93.. in position to shoot down if needed.
5) debris fields spread over wide distance -- debris from what?
6) A C-130 that previously had witnessed the allegd AA77 PentaCrash also flew near the Shanksville plume of smoke
7) smoke plume as per Killtown looks more like bomb/ordinance than burning plane
8) woodybox analysis of radar and radio talk with a small-plane pilot indicates possible twinned U93s on parallel paths
9) cell phone calls are highly suspect at best.

put it together?
a 757 sized plane was flying low in the area
it was possibly UA93.
a 757 sized plane was either holed by a missile (see Ed Felt airphone call) or blown up mid air
debris from a plane breaking up at altitude spread over 8 miles to make debris field (one engine was 1/2 mile away -- that did NOT bounce)
crater was made some other way (explosive? Missile?) -- and used to distract the media frenzy AWAY from where the actual plane debris was located....

The entire purpose of the UA93 cell=phone and 'passenger revolt' legend was to let Americans feel like they were fighting back. we are suckers for the hero story.
(see PROPAGANDA film Flight 93)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.