Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Google Earth Misleading?
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Flight Number > United 93
rob balsamo
In doing my research for Chapter Three, i noticed on google earth that the "sandy area" which suggests where the impact occured was within the tree line, southwest of the gravel road, and the vector of explosion (tree cut out area) was consistent with direction of travel of the official story.

(disregard the thumb-tack i put in for UA93, that does not represent the crater. I just put that there so i can get to the spot quickly when opening Google Earth)

But on the govt exhibit picture used for trial and taken shortly after the "impact" on Sept 11, 2001, it shows the crater east of the roadway and outside the tree line, with the explosion, tree cut out area to the west, not consistent with the official story of direction/vectors of wreckage explosion...

So, of course i had to overlap them on google earth. Note the path-way to the south is lined up as well as tree lines.

Sure enough, the Sept 11. 2001 crater does not line up with the 'sandy area' on current google earth which would suggest the impact and subsequent tree cut-out area to line up with direction of travel of the official story...

Did someone manipulate google earth to make it look misleading?

Is the current 'sandy area' on google earth a result of a staging area used on 9/11 and the crater to the northeast is now grown over with grass?

You decide...

salute.gif
UnderTow
There is a way to find the date of the Google Sat picture. Can't recall atm. But it might help explain.

I'm also not understanding the graphics but coffee is still warm yet.
painter
Rob, are you saying that the "sandy area" indicated by the red L in the first picture is what is supposed to be the impact area? Where do you get that information?

My understanding is the alleged impact area is where the red triangle is drawn in the second and third photos.
rob balsamo
QUOTE (UnderTow @ Jun 18 2007, 09:04 AM)
I'm also not understanding the graphics but coffee is still warm yet.

in simple terms?

The holes do not match (if in fact the google earth 'sandy area' is supposed to be the impact hole)
rob balsamo
QUOTE (painter @ Jun 18 2007, 12:20 PM)
Rob, are you saying that the "sandy area" indicated by the red L in the first picture is what is supposed to be the impact area? Where do you get that information?

no. im not saying that...

But when you look at google earth.. it sure does seem to imply that...

when i first looked at google earth last year (and pretty much up until last night), i thought that 'sandy area' was the impact 'crater'.

But its clear they do not line up.. so its possible that 'sandy area' was a staging area? dunno...

What is clear though.. is that the vectors for the explosion based on direction of flight stated in the govt story... do not match that cleared out tree area... based on the govt photo from the trial.

Here is a picture to represent.. the yellow arrow is the direction in which the trees were cleared... note how wind and flight path direction are almost perpendicular to the explosion pattern.

We will go over this thoroughly in Chapter Three...
painter
QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jun 18 2007, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (painter @ Jun 18 2007, 12:20 PM)

no. im not saying that...

But when you look at google earth.. it sure does seem to imply that...

when i first looked at google earth last year (and pretty much up until last night), i thought that 'sandy area' was the impact 'crater'.

Well, I've been confused for a long time. I always understood the impact crater to be the triangle area -- that was clear -- however, what was not clear (and which you have now made clear) is that the burned tree area is fundamentally to the WEST of the alleged impact area. That is news to me.
But its clear they do not line up.. so its possible that 'sandy area' was a staging area? dunno...

You mean a staging area left over from 9/11? I doubt that. That appears to be a relatively recently worn area.
What is clear though.. is that the vectors for the explosion based on direction of flight stated in the govt story... do not match that cleared out tree area... based on the govt photo from the trial.

Once again stories and evidence contradict one another from several angles. Why am I not surprised?
Here is a picture to represent.. the yellow arrow is the direction in which the trees were cleared... note how wind and flight path direction are almost perpendicular to the explosion pattern.

We will go over this thoroughly in Chapter Three...

Can hardly wait. In any case, the hole in the ground glorified as a 'crater' was not an 'impact' area for any large aircraft. So... what caused the fire in the trees?
rob balsamo
QUOTE (painter @ Jun 18 2007, 12:51 PM)
So... what caused the fire in the trees?

There was fire in the trees?

wink.gif
painter
QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jun 18 2007, 09:12 AM)
QUOTE (painter @ Jun 18 2007, 12:51 PM)
So... what caused the fire in the trees?

There was fire in the trees?

wink.gif

Yeah, you're right, they were probably CGIed. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.