Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow! Has Anyone Seen This Video.
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Location > Shanksville, PA
shug7272
Video

This is something else. Why has it taken this long for it to come out?

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
shoon
Because some is interrupting it.
Carl Bank
QUOTE (shug7272 @ Sep 6 2007, 05:34 AM)
Video

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Good flick, indeed.

But why does it state that both the "Missles at the WTC"-
and the "No plane at the Pentagon"-theories are disinfo
and UA93 is the real smoking gun?

is reminded of Killtowns selfish desire for fame: Carl
Guinan
I've always thought the Shanksville crashsite looked artificial.

Airplanewings are made of aluminium and are hollow - if I have been informed correctly -. Even the tanks couldn't have been full anymore.
Then how is it that all these miracle-wings on 911 reacted as if they were made of solid steel?

The WTC-crashes are weird enough, but after all, there was only air behind those walls, so, with those high speeds, well, who knows?

But at Shanksville those hollow aluminium wings went straight into the solid ground - and just went on going in for at least 3 yards (don't know the exact size of wings), in order for them to be buried to the point of non-visibility!?
Also, where on those 'wing-scars' are the holes made by the engines?

The same of course goes for the fuselage. I can accept that the fuselage would - for a large part - have burrowed itself into the ground... but all of it ???? A giant empty toothpaste-tube ??? And then the ground just 'closes up' behind it???
It has always reeked of Hollywood to me.

And last but not least, the Petagon. Those wings first conveniently broke off so they couldn't make a hole in the wall and then evaporated.... yeah sure !!

Nothing new here to any of you of course, I just had to vent some frustration...

G
georgie101
Very interesting. Thanks for posting.
Agree with what Carl just said too.
shug7272
QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Sep 6 2007, 05:20 AM)
QUOTE (shug7272 @ Sep 6 2007, 05:34 AM)
Video

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

Good flick, indeed.

To tell you the truth I dont know. I have never paid much attention to the messenger, just the message. Thats why I bring things to you guys, trained eyes. To see if there is a problem with the message or "evidence". biggrin.gif
amazed!
I had heard the audio portion before, probably here at PFT. Something about it sounds staged to me. Ain't nuthin new with the video.
lunk
Looks to me like just
another entrance to the
same old rabbit hole.

lunk
shoon
How was this scar made before 1994? dunno.gif
Cary
It could be a natural hole there. Blow some explosives in the middle of it and then claim that the sides of the hole were "wing impact craters."
shoon
Then why did any plants not glow there?

I need to more informaiton of this large scar.
Aldo Marquis CIT
It's not the same scar.
shoon
So this video shows wrong scar?

Even so I still want to know how it is made.
SwingDangler
Has anyone been able to verify the USGS photo as highlighted in the video? If so, please link it up!
Killtown
The '94 scar is not the same as the 9/11 scar, however I believe the 9/11 scar was a natural scar as the '94 was. I think the 9/11 scar was a drainage ditch and the perps just dropped a bomb in the middle of it.
Killtown
QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Sep 6 2007, 05:20 AM) *

Yeah go f*ck yourself "Carl".
Carl Bank
QUOTE (Killtown @ May 16 2008, 03:44 PM) *
Yeah go f*ck yourself "Carl".

Brilliant. handsdown.gif

loves ya, too: Carl
Leslie Landry
QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Sep 6 2007, 05:20 AM) *
Good flick, indeed.

Why did it say this? Because its the person who made the video's interpretation based on his opinion.

I would also like to add that the markings that were made in 1994 are much longer in '94 then it apears to be in '01. I say "apears" because i have not went and researched this yet..but plan to to find out how true this is. I will try and find the satalite picture from 9'11 to determine if this is infact true.

But as it stands right now...if those markings where there since '94...then the people that live around there are not dumb..they know its there and would have said something. That would be like going out to some farm in the country and digging deeper into some mans Well and saying "hey look, i found water".
At this moment, i can not take this video too seriously.

I did like the part tho when the guy said "the 9/11 Drug is wearing off" lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.