OK so it's not a long drive but I'm just so sick of this agenda being driven down my throat. I say f*ck it, just tax me for burping and farting already, there's nothing I can do about it. Corking leads to spontaneous combustion and not burping is offensive in some cultures. Anyway this old blue marble will be spinning around long after we're all a bad memory so if a few fat bastards want to fleece us while they can, good luck to them. They're smarter than us and always have been. We know it's our fault, whatever it is, so just Tax us FFS and spare us the bullshit pseudo science. Please invent another nasty thing for CO2 to cause besides global warming, like killing birds or making things taste different. Theres one, they could say Chicken no longer tastes like Chicken because of increased CO2 emissions.

UK officially admits: Global warming has stopped!

Recent scientific studies may make 2007 go down in history as the "tipping point" of man-made global warming fears. A progression of peer-reviewed studies have been published which serve to debunk the United Nations, former Vice President Al Gore, and the media engineered “consensus” on climate change.

Paleoclimate scientist Bob Carter, who has testified before the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works (LINK), noted in a June 18, 2007 essay that global warming has stopped.

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?Fus...3a-b35d0842fed8