Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Location > Shanksville, PA
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
Moussaoui Trial Evidence

Todd Beamer's Phone Call At 9:43:48
Lasts 6.5 Hours

Jeremy Glick's Phone Call At 9:37:41
Lasts 12.5 Hours

Edward Felt's Phone Call At 9:58:00
No time mention. Not even 0 seconds like other calls/callers.

Westmoreland County 911 Operator John Shaw received a call from Ed Felt passenger of Flight 93 at 9:58:00.

The majority of the original info about this plane in Shanksville came from Pittsburgh Post Gazette. Since that time the site has taken down all articles and the webarchive has wiped clean.

Published reports say it lasted 78 seconds. That the passenger was calling from inside the bathroom of the plane and was using his cell phone. He said that the plane had been hijacked. The passenger then went onto describe an explosion taking place and white smoke starting to fill up the plane.

Westmoreland County 911 Supervisor Glenn Cramer Listened in on the phone call and relayed that info initially to the PPG. The FBI then confiscated that recording but not after the same Glenn Cramer is alleged to have appeared in the NYTimes denying such an event happened and that he said such an event did. NYTimes alleges Mrs Felt listened to the call and corroborated that but there is no direct quote.

Cramer and Shaw are both then placed under gag orders and remain so to this day.

Wally Miller only identified about 12-14 bodies. The rest were identified by the Armed Forces DNA Lab allegedly. But for some reason Wally Miller did not give them all the remains as he chose to keep 3 caskets worth of "unidentifiable remains". Would those have not been best to also go to the best DNA lab in the US instead of his smalltown outdated coroner's office?

Ed Felt was not on the same plane that Beamer, Glick, and the "Let's Roll" story were taken place. The plane Ed Felt was on was shot down. The planes Beamer & Glick were on allowed them to keep 6+ hour long connections. Perhaps they were on the plane that landed at Cleveland with a bomb on board initially identified as Flight 93.

While he mentioned the hijackers he made no mention of any attempt to revolt which was taken place while he was peeking out of the bathroom door.

Why did he feel the need to hide in order to make a 911 call while all the other passengers seem to have sat in their seats and very openly made phone calls to their loved ones?

Why didn't he call his wife or why didn't more passengers call 911?
amazed!
Domenick

Thanks for posting all that--it was stuff like that which I read back in the day at I think Atlantic Monthly's website. It was there for a few weeks, and then it too was wiped clean.

So what you post is from the trial transcript, or what you have gathered from all sources, or what?

I wonder how much of this is staged?

Are you of the opinion that bodies were there, or not?
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
QUOTE (amazed! @ Nov 8 2007, 09:02 AM)
1) So what you post is from the trial transcript, or what you have gathered from all sources, or what?

2) I wonder how much of this is staged?

3) Are you of the opinion that bodies were there, or not?

1) What I posted is a link to a flash file that is an exhibit from the trial. In it you are able to access all 4 planes and their seating charts. From there you can access each individual passenger and then check their phone calls made. It gives the exact time and length and recipient for every single passenger. The only person's information excluded from the entire thing is Ed Felt who made a call to 911 instead of a loved one or an operator. Beamer's & Glick's phone calls last for over 65 & 125 minutes respectively. This is a physical impossibility if they were on a plane that either burrowed 70' into the ground or was destroyed on impact at 10:06 because the calls originated at 9:43 & 9:37 AM respectively.

The information about Felt's phone call traces back to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette and Tribune Review paper and from what I've heard the Sommerset Daily American as well. There are many people across the net who linked it years ago and quoted it so you can find the full stories if you want.

2) Obviously I can't answer that other than to say the CVR & FDR data from the Shanksville crash scenes are total frauds.

According to "debunkers" star witness Lee Purbaugh who only has a quote here and a line there in the media the plane was 300-400' over his head and definitely wasn't blue or dark blue. It was dark grey almost close to a black color. He also said he had a good look at the belly of the plane when the plane is allegedly supposed to be flying upside down. From there on out he recites the official story. He said it crashed about 300 yards from him and it was never out of his site. It is critical to pinpoint his exact location.

3) I am of the opinion that some human remains were recovered from Indian Lake and in the woods adjacent to the crash scene. In a phone call between Jeff Hill & Wally Miller, Miller tells Jeff about how he photographed the Indian Lake scene. Plane Debris would have been documented by the FBI and human remains would be the only thing a coroner would be photographing.

ETA : Updated Information
amazed!
Thank you sir.

So a FDR was recovered, but you have reason to believe that it was bogus.

I was not aware of an FDR even being recovered, but I guess one was.

So much stuff is fabricated. These phone calls are an example. Thanks again.
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
Since I suspect there were 2 flight 93's because of phone call anomalies, eyewitness descriptions, Miller's identification of about 14 passengers only, crater size, and initial 'confirmation' from Cleveland Mayor that UA confirmed Flight 93 landed in Cleveland with a bomb on board and media accounts of events at the airport which suggest 2 seperate planes landed there (Delta1989 & UA93) the question would be when did the passengers get swapped?

The only possible explanation would be during the 41 minute delay due to a highly anomalous account of how the passengers boarded the plane and how the passengers were seen boarding the plane :

Pittsburgh Post Gazette

The Flight 93 passengers had walked down the concourse of Terminal A, where they breezed past the security gate, then walked the 100 yards to a long circular hallway from which the boarding ramps jutted out like spokes.

At Gate 17, they strode another 70 feet down the jetway, made a left turn, and were inside the Boeing 757.

The plane pulled away from the gate on time. Then it sat.

Fayetteville Observer

Former NFL NY Giants Clayton White remembers it a little differently.....

But the most lasting memory of White’s time in New York had nothing to do with football.

“We had played a Monday night game in Denver, and flew back home the next morning,’’ White said. “We landed in Newark, N.J., about 6:45 in the morning. We usually get off the plane on the tarmac and board a bus to get to our cars.

“I noticed another plane sitting next to ours because the people were walking to the plane across the tarmac instead of through the jetway.

“Two weeks later, as we’re taking another plane to a game, one of the stewardesses informed us the plane that had been boarding next to us was Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11. That was a very eerie feeling.’’

CIT has tried to locate Mr. Clayton White but have not been able to find any information on his current whereabouts. Appears he was an assistant coach in college football for a short period of time but nothing else is available on his current whereabouts.
dMz
Hello Domenick,

As of Dec. 17, 2007, Stanford's website still lists an ex-NFL Clayton White as a football DB coach. Contact information was listed at:

http://gostanford.cstv.com/school-bio/stan-directory.html

http://gostanford.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl...tt.html#coaches

I didn't find anything on the 2008 coaching staff, though.

I also remember seeing several NASA hangars when I was a passenger flying into the Cleveland Hopkins (CLE) airport. NASA has plenty of various aircraft and "need to know" stuff going on...

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/pdf/1901...m_Brook_Map.pdf

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/news/pre...ns_Airport.html
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
[quote=dMole,Jan 20 2008, 08:27 PM] Hello Domenick,

As of Dec. 17, 2007, Stanford's website still lists an ex-NFL Clayton White as a football DB coach. Contact information was listed at:

http://gostanford.cstv.com/school-bio/stan-directory.html

http://gostanford.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl...tt.html#coaches

I didn't find anything on the 2008 coaching staff, though.[/quote]

[/quote]
THANK YOU! B)

[quote]I also remember seeing several NASA hangars when I was a passenger flying into the Cleveland Hopkins (CLE) airport.  NASA has plenty of various aircraft and "need to know" stuff going on...

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/pdf/1901...m_Brook_Map.pdf

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/news/pre...ns_Airport.html[/quote]

I have to find the story about the Cleveland Center Controller who said they initially started evacuating the airport because an unidentified plane entered the airspace and was flying erratically. He states that it suddenly just zipped off to the North and the FAA nor anyone else has ever identified that plane. I'll post the link when I come across it. It's probably in this forum somewhere....lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.