Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question For Anybody
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Flight Number > United 93
amazed!
I've just read some old stories from Washington Post and Pittsburgh PG from 14 September 01 claiming that a FDR was recovered at Shanksville.

Does anybody know if this is true?

Thanks very much.
KILL YOUR TV!

SOURCE: BBC

"Investigators had hoped that the recorder from the Pennsylvania crash might yield the most clues, as it was the only one from the four downed airliners which was not subjected to a prolonged fire."

-BBC

LINK
rob balsamo
....And the data reportedly retrieved from this FDR doesnt not support the govt story....

more information forthcoming in Pandora's Black Box Chapter Three - Flight of United 93. wink.gif
amazed!
Thank you gentlemen!

I now remember some of those pictures. The randomly placed debris, in which the crashing Boeing did not even knock down small trees. And parts with the old UAL paint job?

And of course the FDR data could not be extracted. The CVR was a National Security threat, and only the paid surviving family members were "allowed" to listen to it.

What a web they weave.

That piece in the bucket of the backhoe sure doesn't look like part of a 757 engine to me.
Carl Bank
QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Nov 15 2007, 02:29 AM) *
more information forthcoming in Pandora's Black Box Chapter Three - Flight of United 93. wink.gif

and here it is:

just for the record: Carl
Brainwashed
QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Apr 16 2008, 12:01 PM) *
and here it is

Maybe not a "new" 9/11 Truth documentary, but it's new to me. Kudos for the link!

popcorn.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.